Skip to content
- If it still bothers you after 24 hours, speak up within 48 hours.
- Treat yourself like someone you are responsible for taking care of.
- A bad day doesn’t mean a bad life.
- The critical judge in your head does not tell the truth, and it does not have your best interest at heart.
- Your brain can’t be grateful and anxious at the same time. When anxiety takes hold, look for gratitude.
- Stop apologizing for expressing your feelings. You’re convincing yourself that you are not worth the space you take up.